Friday, April 25

Gotta Love Girls!!!




Ashtyn had a couple of friends over after school for a princess party! They couldn't have their tea party until they were dressed-up, made-up, accessorized, and perfumed. How adorable! Girls are so easily entertained and have been up there for hours playing together. I never mind Ashtyn having a friend over because it actually makes my job a little easier. I don't totally ignore them the whole time, but I do let them have their space without Mom while I get a few things done around the house. Like updating my blog-hasn't that become a new household chore?

4 comments:

Christine said...

Such cute girls. Ashtyn has grown up so much. Darling!!!

Amy said...

What adorable little ladies! Ashtyn looks all grown up in these pictures. You guys better watch out because she is going to be a hit with the boys as she gets older! Girls are so fun and I with you all the way about having friends over. The other day Kelsey had a friend come over to play and I got most of my house cleaned!

Britney said...

Um...what is a princess party? Oh wait I seem to remember what it was like before my house was filled with testosterone!! Maybe when I come up next week - I can have a princess party with Ashtyn, too!! Looks like fun!

gina said...

Hi Christine, I made those pictures using www.picnik.com - you upload your picture, click on create and go to heat map on the right side. On those pictures, I used 60% fade and different Hue's. ENJOY!