Thursday, June 19

Where Have the Lazy Days of Summer Gone?

Sorry I've taken a little hiatus from blogging. Last month as the last days of the school year ticked by, it seemed like we all took a sigh of relief for the summer to come. Summer means warmth; summer means relaxin'; summer means lazy days and no responsibilities-right? Heck no! I don't know about all of you, but we've been way busier since school ended. And Hallelujah-the warm weather finally decided to make an appearance. Our little family has had quite a busy summer thus far with t-ball games, ballet rehearsals and a production, family get togethers, Ashtyn's birthday, the circus, and a family reunion. I haven't turned the computer on much in the last couple of weeks, and when I have gotten to it, I spend all my time checking all of your blogs instead of updating my own (that always seems to be way more fun!). And to top it all off, Jim left yesterday for the next 9 days. I usually stay up late whenever Jim is gone because I start freaking myself out at every little noise during the night so I'll probably get some good blogging time in the next couple of days and update you all on our "lazy, relaxing" summer!


Oh, and by the way, that Biggest Loser competition I started a few weeks ago- just start laughing now because who has time to lose weight with all of these festivities going on. My weight loss total as of now is a whopping 3 1/2 lbs. Maybe at this rate, I'll be skinny by my 15th high school reunion instead of my 10th in 2 1/2 weeks!

9 comments:

Britney said...

You are quite the busy lady. Sounds like a crazy, fun summer!

Whoo-hoo! One more week until we get to hang out - I can't wait!!

Amberlee said...

I don't know where the fun relaxing days are either. It seems as if every day brings something to keep us busy. Maybe when baseball is over things will calm down- yea right! I think it may get even busier!

Christina said...

I can't imagine having so much to do. I'm really respecting you moms of three (or more) these days. I'm impressed you can go-go-go like that.
And about the weight thing- I'd LOVE to knock off 3.5 lbs. right now. You just must not have any to lose!

Nichelle said...

I am sorry that you have been so busy. I know how that goes because I have been working 3 days a week and so the days I do have off we spend running around and cleaning the house.

I think that it is awesome that you have lost 3.5 lbs. I need to lose some weight so I would be happy with anything right now. I know it is hard when you are really working at it and it isn't coming off as fast as you would like it to. But hey you have lost wieght so that is AWESOME!

l.g. mcfifi said...

Christine you look really good I mean it. Your so pretty you look so much like your mom I can't get over it

Pickett Fences said...

Hey let me know if you want the girls to come over. My kids love for them to come over and they are so good! I know about freaking out at night, let us know if you need anything night or day.
Keri

Kara said...

Hey! Yes, I really want to take the girl's pictures. They are so adorable and I would really love to put them on my photography website! I am actually leaving to Boise Tomorrow and won't get back until friday but how about next week. I will probably be available any day next week. Let me know!

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You are too funny! I laughed when I read your post about trying to lose weight by the 15th reunion... haha. Like you have any to lose!!