Monday, May 17

Happy (late) Birthday Avery!

Can't believe my baby is 4! Avery has been the baby for the past 4 years and we have completely doted on her. She has been such a fun kid with a spunky, fireball of a personality that makes her even cuter. She is the most grown-up 4 yr-old I know and can't believe how much older she seems when she is around other kids her age. Maybe it's because she's been around Jordyn all day, every day since she's been born and they seem like twins. They have the same friends and go to the same preschool class so sometimes I forget she isn't 5 like the rest of them! We've thouroughly enjoyed this kid and love her to pieces! Happy late birthday-sorry mommy can't keep up and post on your actual bday!
Jordyn and Avery got to have their 1st friend party this year and were looking forward to it for so long. The girls loved it, but it was quite interesting having 11 little girls in the house all at once (lot's of whining and competition: "my turn, my turn", "I want to be first", "it's not fair that she won", "I want a prize", etc.). Girls are definitely emotional and I think Jordyn and Avery picked up on it cuz they finally said, "it doesn't matter who wins, we can still have fun" and "let's all be nice". Maybe my teaching efforts are getting through!

They both got new bikes (Barbie and Princess of course!) and have been riding them everyday since. They are both growing up way too fast and for the most part, are the best of friends!



No comments: