Tuesday, November 10

NO PICS

I sat down to post about Halloween and copy my pictures off my camera to my computer, but accidentally deleted all the pictures somehow. I am so sad! All of the Halloween pictures, Jim's hunting pics, our puppie's first bath, and some cute pics of the girls raking leaves were all deleted. I am so awful-sometimes I hate technology and wish I was smarter in the computer area. I know it is not that hard and I have copied pictures hundreds of times, but I guess I missed a step this time. WAAAHH!!!

Halloween was fun this year and busy as usual! The girls looked adorable in their costumes and came home with quite the loot! Ashtyn was a devel; Jordyn a bunny, and Avery a butterfly. This was one of their cutest years for costumes and I'm so bummed to not have the pics. I helped with both of the school parties and after bending over and over to pick up rings off of pop cans for 45 minutes, I decided it wasn't the best idea for a 71/2 month prego lady. It hurt for a couple of hours after!

Jim flew in around 3:00 Halloween day-just in time to grab a shower (he'd been awake for almost 60 hours and on a plane for 42 hours) and make my mom's Halloween dinner. He was such a good sport and when he accidentally fell asleep on my mom's couch, Ashtyn prodded him with her Devil's pitchfork to get him up to go trick-or-treating.

We didn't carve pumpkins this year because I didn't want to do it by myself, but the girls and I did make sugar cookies and read three new Halloween books one evening. Although three weeks without a husband was hard and lasted forever, it was nice being able to spend so much time with my girls. They truly are great kids and make my days pretty easy! We got daddy home for a whole week but he left again Monday morning for another possible two weeks.

No comments: